About a week ago we went to a pumpkin patch just north of Nashville with the 'mommies group' from church. I dressed the girls in their cute new outfits they got from their Grandma Holman. I thought that it was going to be a cool day so I thought it would be perfect for them to wear them. Well when we got there and climbed out of the car I thought, "ohh no, they are going to roast." It was in the 80's that day, not quite a typical fall day we were used to in Idaho. I was dressed like it was cool as well, so while we were sitting watching the pig races in the roasting heat we were beginning to feel a little miserable and hurried our outing up by wrapping things up and heading home to change into some t-shirts and shorts. The weather is starting to get cooler now, so I think I will try those outfits again on them soon.

1 comment:

Karin said...

oh my goodness she is growing up so much and we are missing it!!! She looks so much like her sister. We miss you guys.