Superman Stranger



On Saturday I had sort of a crazy thing happen to me while I was out and about with the rest of the Christmas shopping maniacs. I decided to stop at the mall to try and find something for Blake, which was unsuccessful, by the way. So, as you know trying to find parking on the Saturday before Christmas at the mall can be pretty stressful and you might consider yourself lucky if you find something that is within a mile from the doors. I guess luck was on my side because the first parking aisle I went down had someone pulling out, so I put my blinker on and patiently waited for the previous parker to maneuver his way out of the lucky spot, that was to be mine! Well, just as he pulled out some punk kid comes whizzing around the corner and steals my spot. I was sort of upset, sort of :), so naturally I gave him a friendly hand gesture and was just going to go on my merry way, BUT someone came to my rescue. There was a car that was right behind the punk who witnessed the entire scene and signaled me to back up and wait. He then proceeded to walk up to that white mustang and, I guess, gave this lovely teenager a piece of his mind. By some miracle the kid moved his vehicle out of the stolen lucky spot allowing me to reclaim it. I was SHOCKED that a stranger would go to the extreme on my behalf. I seriously do not think I have witnessed something like this before. I was so grateful. I wish I could thank the Superman Stranger personally but there was no way to find him amongst all the maniacs at the mall. Anyways, just wanted to share this story of Christmas cheer, well at least it made my day!

4 comments:

Dan & Brooke said...

I LOVE that story! I think anyone who has had their spot taken can also relate and LOVE this story just as well! I wish I could have seen it!

Annette said...

That is THE BEST! We all know what that feels like to get your spot stolen. What a nice guy to take the time to make sure justice was upheld that day :)

Traylor Family said...

Love it. (Id be afraid the punk kid would slash my tires... I have an awful way of not trusting people who steal parking spots...haha)

Diana Sims said...

And the stranger looked like the guy in your picture? Wow! Must have been a great day!! ;)