A Week with Friends and Family...

Last week we had the excitement of having our friends Kelton, Mandy, and Britni and Blake's brother Rick come and spend some time with us here in TN. It was so much fun to hang out with them for the week, and we hope they come back sometime again :)


Rick and Brit have become experts in carving pumpkins!


Maya and Desire'e didnt' know what to think of the pumpkin guts inside...


This was in front of the State Capitol Building, umm I am not so sure who the statue is of, maybe those who read this can help me out there.



This was backstage of the Grand Ole Opry, we were able to go to a Tuesday night concert and get a brief backstage tour. Diamond Rio played that night as well as a few other acts, it was lots of fun. Thanks to my friend Alex, me and Blake were able to tag along and enjoy ourselves without our kids.





I am sure that Rick's favorite part of the trip was going trick-or-treating with Maya and Desire'e........



We will miss them!

3 comments:

The Karrens said...

I am so glad that you had a great week. It is so fun to have family come and visit. We need to get together sometime.

Karin said...

It sure looks like you all had a great time. We missed Rick and Brit while they were gone. We miss you guys a ton. I sure hope Barry and I can make it back there at some point. Love you guys!

Karin said...

Ok so I'm commenting again to let you know that I have tagged you on my blog. Have fun!